Preschool Sunday School
Miss Lindy’s Library Storytime
Miss Lindy’s Library Bible Story
Elementary Sunday School
Bible Studies – Part 1
Bible Studies – Missions
How would you trap a mouse?
Go over the point and verse with your child
Point: “I live only for God”
Verse: Proverbs 29:25 NLT “Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the LORD means safety.”
1. In the Bible verse, what can be a dangerous trap? (Fearing people)
Watch the Konnect HQ video
1. How do you feel when other people want you to do the wrong thing? Answer will vary.
2. Think of a time you worried about what other people thought of you. Talk about it if you want to.
Answers will vary.
3. What do you think people might do if you don’t try to fit in with them? Answers will vary.
4. How is trusting God better than worrying about what people think? God never changes, and He always wants the best for you. People change their minds and might not even want the best for you.
Put it in action questions:
1. If people aren’t kind to you because you’re obeying God, what will you do? Answers will vary.
2. What is one thing you can do to obey God that you’re worried people will make fun of you for? Answers will vary.
5th and 6th Grade Online Lesson
Opening question: If you were a candy maker, what would you fill your finest chocolate eggs with?
Verse: Romans 6:23 NLT “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.
Big Question: How would you describe grace?”
Watch the Loop Show video
1. What stood out to you the most from the message? What’s one thing you learned?
2. What were some of the ways Jesus surprised the people who were waiting for a savior? Ideas: He came as a poor baby to a small town; He was a carpenter, not a warrior; He showed mercy and grace, not vengeance; etc.)
3. Read Romans 6:23 NLT. How does this verse describe a win-win situation? Ideas: We need a savior and we get one! We can’t possibly earn it, but we still get forgiveness and eternal life if we ask for it!
4. What’s your answer to today’s big question? Printed above. Ideas: He gave His perfect life for us to make us right with God, so anyone who accepts His free gift of eternal life with Him can be saved!
5. How does it make you feel to know that no matter what you do—including if you actually hated God—He still loves you?
6. What do you think is great about Jesus and what He did for everyone?
RightNow Media is a perfect way to connect to online kid friendly shows,
devotions, Bible studies and more. Click the below picture to learn more!