2019 Upward Basketball Camps are now closed, please check back for 2020 basketball camp information!
2019 Upward Basketball Camps
Here are important things to know:
- Kindergarten-2nd Grade Camp is July 29, 9am-3pm; July 30, 9am-3pm; and July 31, 9am-noon.
- 3rd-6th Grade Camp is July 31, 1-4pm, August 1, 9am-3pm; and August 2, 9am-3pm.
- Placement is according their grade for the 2019-2020, those that just finished 6th grade can participate.
- The camp will have a variety of drills, fun games, scrimmages, movies, lunch, team devotions and more.
- Designed for last grade completed, make sure to sign up under the right camp.
- The cost is $50.
- Included in this price is a t-shirt, basketball, water bottle, poster, morning/afternoon snacks, and two lunches!
- We have a limit on how many participants can register. Once we meet our maximum of registered, we will close down registration.
- Register at the bottom of the page!
- For questions ask Pastor Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also providing a lunch within the costs of registration. What is on the menu is what we will serve, feel free as parents to pack a lunch if your child has any food allergies or might have issues with our menu choices.
Younger Kids Camp
Monday: Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, and Fruit
Tuesday: Pizza and Fruit
Older Kids Camp
Thursday: Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, and Fruit
Friday: Pizza and Fruit
There will also be a variety of snack items for morning/afternoon snacks. If food allergies are an issue in your child’s life, please let us know!